Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

Head of the HSE Tony Oā€™Brien.

1 Like

Mickey harte is the obvious choice every year. Bearing this in mind I think he should be given a lifetime achievement award thereby making the contest much more of a contest.
A large irregularly shaped plaque should be erected to remind him of his achievement. Erected in such a way as to prevent him sitting down.

4 Likes

Two reasons I nominated him. Firstly I work right beside the Dail and I have memories of aul biddies screaming rosaries down a microphone one time and then who of all people but Mickey Harte turns up, down from the mountain to visit the people, to give the old dears a speech where he tells them that believing that life begins at conception is the most important spiritual insight that Catholics have. Thanks for your spiritual insight there Mickey. The cunt acts like heā€™s fucking Gandhi. He thinks heā€™s the only man in the country thatā€™s ever said the rosary. Manages the dirtiest team in the country nearly.

Second reason is just in anticipation of all the shit him and Tyrone will do once the Championship starts.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t care about them being the dirtiest team in the country if they hadnā€™t honed, formalised and relied on cheating. What went on with Cooper goes well beyond being a dirty team and enters an entirely different arena.
Not to rake over old coals of course.
Heā€™s fond of a pulpit alright

Mickey harte is a dirty sniveling little bollox.

3 Likes

Stop sticking up for him

1 Like

Rhona omahony

1 Like

The Irish Centre for bio ethical reform. Cunts

huh?

The name aloneā€¦

These are the cunts responsible for the posters outside the maternity hospitals.

1 Like

Paul kimmage. A prick getting involved in minor skirmish in a volunteer run club and making it national news. Heā€™s pulled the pin on the grenade and walked away.
Kids will suffer over his article.

5 Likes

Athenry Gaa Chairman Sean Keane & Secretary Caroline McLoughlin.

That nomination is refused under the section 3 ( paragraph 5.6) dealing with good salt of the earth types that have brought much joy and success to their neighbours and the village only to be slandered by a bitter snowflake parent.

2 Likes

Not a rule.

terry crone, for this article without a hint of irony or shame

cunt

4 Likes

You and @glenshane should set up a little support group.

Mickey Harte is a great man who does an awful lot of good for people who are going through tough times in their life. He has shown great strength to overcome personal tragedy and is a man of principle.

1 Like

Cooper got no worse treatment than any other forward. Canavan and Cavanagh got worse abuse from the Kerry animals but took it like men. Meath tried to decapitate Dinky McBride and Dooher in 96, they tried to break Peter Canavanā€™s ankle and Tyrone learned from that, it was a seismic moment in Tyrone football where lessons were learned.

Gooch continued to shit himself against Ulster teams after that moment.

1 Like

You donā€™t have a clue

agree with all that

Coopers legacy is tainted