Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

My apologies.

No need to apologise to me but your remarks about children who had to sleep in a Garda station are beneath contempt. Did you vote for cunts like Lowry and Kelly with that kind of way of thinking?

1 Like

See, mate. They didn’t have to sleep in the barracks. They were merely pawns in their Mothers little plan.

The offer of a room under a roof was there, it wasn’t ideal but by fuck was it a damn sight better than a Barracks bench.

I won’t apologize for my views on that lady. She is a vile fucker.

How do you know the accommodation was suitable? I fully accept that the social welfare system in this country is a complete shambles and needs radical reform but these are children for fucks sake. Some of the paedophiles under investigation in Ballingarry were rehoused, why not a woman with seven children?

3 Likes

Anyway for me Damian Duff is the runaway winner of COTY. A few weeks ago tore into the GAA and now had the neck to play on the hallowed soil of PuiC. The cunt should be run out of the place.

1 Like

Nonsense. The ballaghadereen solicitor has had this one sewn up for ages. Unbeatable. Its a race for a distant second.

Michael P Higgins has to be in with a shout.

He’d be a worthy winner in any year, but surely there’s a special place in hell for this lad and all who sail with him.
Miggledy may be a trough snouted hypocrite and liar, but the ballaghadereen boy is senior hurling.

1 Like

Has personal accountability vanished from society?

Surely you have to cut your cloth to measure in terms of your personal circumstances. If you are a single parent that is a full time (unpaid) job in itself. Children are expensive, if not in wage paying employment surely it’s not unreasonable to ask why anyone in difficult circumstances would choose to continue to have a large family when they don’t appear to have the resources independently to care for seven children simultaneously?

It’s not the children’s fault. It’s the entitlement culture that has taken hold in this country with all political parties terrified of being branded right wing. It’s take, take, take for a certain cohort in society, aided by populist politicians. Give me a free house, give me a free education, give me free healthcare, give me everything I want without giving anything back in return.

It sickens me as a tax payer. Not politically correct to say it but that’s my opinion. When parents die young etc that’s when the state should jump in to help its citizens. Not when people act recklessly, have large families but are in no position to care for them.

4 Likes

So what happens the children?

That’s what we are all discussing here now.

They are little children. You can’t put them on the street. They’ve done nothing wrong in life other than to be dealt a tough hand with their personal circumstances.

Ultimately it’s you, me and every other tax payer who’ll have to step in here and fund this families accommodation and, I’d suggest, their day to day bills for many decades to come.

Do you think this is an ideal scenario?

Spot on sir

Hallowed?
A sub standard stadium ffs

Seriously?? What would you like your hard earned taxes to pay for if not education and healthcare? Do you think people should be only allowed as much education as they can afford?

4 Likes

Roy Curtis

Father Peter McVerry reckons Kelly had the best understanding of any environment minister he’s had to deal with. No wonder FG shafted him at every opportunity.

Wow

I know. Occasionally bad men do good things. Like yourself really.

Never heard that one but kelly is a an absolute cunt of cunts, even bigger than the tracksuited cunt here. Kelly will say whatever he thinks will give him kudos and a few votes, the greatest type of charlatan known. RTE wheel out the fucker to offer an opinion on how to sort the country. You’d almost be forgiven for thinking that he was never in government.

1 Like

A stadium that neither rubby or soccerball have. Should never have been built there but thats the way.