Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

Basically Stanton and some other wan left but all the cornacan girls went with them.They are all from the same team.Thats fair enough but don’t be a cunt and go on the radio claiming it’s health and safety.Thats a cuntish thing to do.

Disgusting if this is true are there were no health and safety issues. Surely this will ruin the Cornacan club, what girl in her right mind would want to be associated with that club especially if they want to play for their County? Will the club come out and apologise and fuck yer one Cora and the rest of her sheep under a bus?

Donal O’Keefe. “Freelance” journalist. An odious fucker.

1 Like

Absolutely. And from the article “Neither Carnacon or Cora Staunton could be reached for comment” fucking cowards. They weren’t shy of going for comments when they were unchallenged

Tell us more.

Laughed and slagged off Niall Boylan’s appearance on Tonight show last night. When challenged and asked if he wanted to come on the show and chat to Niall about his appearance, he blocked. When challenged by others, he started blocking left right and centre. Typical twat.
After looking at a good whack his news articles, he should be added in as cunt of the year.

1 Like

Niall Boylan is a very ugly fucker though.

I don’t doubt this lad’s a cunt and good for a nomination.

However, he’s an article about the presidential election linked to his twitter page and this caught my attention:-

In 2015, on the day before Christmas Eve, Gemma O’Doherty sent me a legal letter from the defamation lawyer Paul Tweed, threatening to sue me for a comment I had made on Twitter. She demanded an apology, one which she would word. I stood my ground, and heard no more.

So where’s the letter then?

2 Likes

The Off The Ball lads didn’t exactly cover themselves in glory with the soft soap interview with sourpuss last week. Investigative journalism at its worst.

this Peter leahy?

Charlie Flanagan, the fruit doesn’t fall from the Flanagan cunt tree.

2 Likes

Like a young lad from a family of scumbags what chance did he ever have?

1 Like

1 Like

Outside of a wedding , them 50 /50 jerseys are sad . Fuck even at a wedding they are stale banter .

1 Like

She may as well have an Israel / Palestine flag.

1 Like

Hard to know which half of her is the biggest cunt?

1 Like

The cunts should be flogged in public for defacing the national flag.

What sort of weddings are you going too that people would wear those half and half monstrosities?

The company that makes them should be subject to a tax audit just for making the abominations

1 Like

O’Neills actually make them. :astonished: