Cunts on Bikes

I thought Galway was booming? Must kill you living in some kip in West Dublin?

Kip? Sickening classist racism

Using your own words mate. You’ve always described Dublin as such, with the notable exception of Lucan.

How did you end up in West Dublin?

A hidden gem. How do we end up anywhere. Two roads diverged.

Good luck anyway, if @glasagusban can learn to love living in Dublin, I’m sure you will.

1 Like

Sure i lived in dublin for years before canada. Its got its pros and cons, probably not gonna stay here forever but i dont mind it at all now. Is that niteclub in leopardstown race course still going??

Club 92? I wouldn’t have a clue, wouldn’t be my cup of tay.

Go way you cunt you know nothing about it. Adamstown is one of my favourite places in Dublin to visit.

Drab, dreary, forced, artificial. I can see why it suits you alright

It’s like a vending machine.

It’s a truly multicultural area of Dublin. I understand why that scares old money like yourself.

Old money? :rofl:

Scene of my greatest escape. Signed for a 3-bed duplex for €339k way back at the boomiest of boom times. :confounded:

Fuck me. That’s like just missing a car crash

I lived between Lucan village and Adamstown and had a 2 month old bike robbed last year. Just buy a second hand one.

He’s already bought one. Where was your advice a few days ago?

Where was your advice re living in Adamstown?

2 Likes

They never got started on phase 2 thank God. Relaunched at €190k a couple of weeks after I got the deposit back and didn’t sell at that price.

3 Likes

Good advice. @Bisto has one for sale. It’s practically brand new.

6 Likes

That’d be their own fault so as for some bizarre reason a lot of cyclists think it’s ok to undertake a vehicle turning left. Still, at least they would’ve died with a misplaced sense of vindication I suppose.