Waterford bike rental scheme agreed

Well done @Fagan_ODowd @Horsebox and all other waterford posters

1 Like

I think that was Alan D yesterday

I wouldn’t be surprised

I’ll update this thread with his many scrapes

1 Like

Cos some of the Lycra lads are cretins,
Fat bastard yesterday up Carr’s hill lorry couldn’t overtake him and his rolls if fat held up traffic from Shannon road roundabout, I mean seriously was all over the road

That’s not very nice. There’s an overweight man out trying to do something about it and he’s been shamed by motorists looking on. The road belongs to us all cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Disgusting

Surprised you didn’t arrange to get him kneecapped last night.

1 Like

Carr’s Hill has a climbing lane both sides. Why didn’t he just pass him out?

Sad to see @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy trying to ethnically cleanse @ChairmanDan from the tfk wa’herfurd group.

He is Preston

Well if he was supposedly the size he says he was, it could have been a bit of a job to find his knees

1 Like

Not v nice but highly dangerous

Knew capping actually doesent mean getting shot in the knees,. Fleshy parts only, and maybe that’s how ye do yere business, in Cork we’re more suttle👍,
P. S. I’m a cyclist myself, all of us were/ are, including one who’s 54 does the Ironman no sweat, but him and his mates do not be all over the shagging road ( not a wide road either, where multiples of road death’s have occurred

No adult comes out of this well.

1 Like

Person on pink bicycle definitely at fault there. Her father too, should really be trying to teach her proper etiquette

1 Like

Would the father not have been better off trying to catch his out of control daughter rather than filming it? I don’t the other couple ever looked back. I don’t know why he assumes they should have just gotten out of her way.

Cyclist on the footpath going too fast. Fairly open and shut here