Cunts on Ghost Bikes

4 Likes

There’s a big river separating the Northside and Southside, it’s a small city, Northside is very hilly alright for biking, where would you put additional crossings?
You can go via Sundays Well

prioritise active transport & LTNs

A person driving a Mercedes called Mr Merc. What are the odds. It’s an unusual name.

1 Like

Ring round from blarney to ballincollig and possibly from blarney to watergrasshill. You can join the south ring, dublin Road and east parkway across the North of thr city, completely removing the need to go through it. I had to go through the city to ringaskiddy enough times, JLT often takes the same time. I had no business being in cork city, nor any Interest either

Allow cars to avoid the city, then remove the space with in the city with pedestrianisation, cycle lanes buses etc

No - society shouldnt be subsidising cagers

That just proves that cyclists have no place on our roads - pure scum.

we frown upon that term around here mate

TSG, can you confirm if he should have scraped the side of the car with his handlebars in that situation to discourage such behaviour in the future?

Suncream is perfect for this

They wont know and it will ruin the paintwork

That’ll be handy for @Corksfinedtboy cycling to work with his stepladder over his shoulder.

1 Like

Informative rating.

1 Like

Still waiting for someone to invent the bicycle version of a bypass I guess.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy I am told that Fingal is becoming a hot bed of greenways and in the not too distant future we will be able to cycle from Sutton to Balbriggan.

When will the malahide to Donobate greenway Bridge be complete?

Hasn’t even started yet so a couple of years. Planning permission granted.

Balbriggan to town is the plan. 200k allocated today to design the donabate to balbriggan section.

1 Like

Like say, a greenway?

You know, if they started building Supermacses beside greenways I think this whole cycling thing could really take off.

Yeah that 30 euro a year could put a lad out on the street alright.

1 Like

Observed a perfect example of what a shower of cunts cyclists are there last week. A really bad stretch of road is being reconstructed outside Kinvara, about five miles long, much of which is now down to single lane with traffic lights managing the flow either way. 30 cars could be queued up before you get moving again, as you’d expect.

So I was about ten cars back, with more arriving behind me when this auld bitch cycles up on the outside of all the cars and lands herself at the front of the queue. When the light goes green she takes off and has a line of 40 cars behind her for the next two miles as she slowly peddles along. What a cunt.

13 Likes