Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Your man wasn’t even going very fast.

Doesn’t do any good when a what looks to me relatively careful driver gets nailed for dreadful bike handling.

I’ve done that manoeuvre with a two litre of milk in either hand at traffic lights. The inside one exploded all over me. I was too embarrassed to even look at the entertainment on the face of the cars behind. I’d wiggled up to the front to add to their joy.

1 Like

Correct. If I was going that slow on a bike, I’d probably have one foot clipping/clipped out already

1 Like

What was the purpose of the second picture I wonder :thinking:

She’s an awful attention seeking auld wagon.

8 Likes

I wonder what kind of a lock she had?

It doesn’t matter apparently.

2 Likes

No helmet either

She was sheepish about that one.

The second photo is like one you’d take of your child on their first bike :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

It’s ok.
This is the People On Bikes Thread after all.

No helmets in the Netherlands mate or in Denmark

That was a lovely little grenade thrown in by Craig amongst the “I’m so sorry that happened to you, you ok hun” merchants. Had all the @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy s crowd seething :rofl:

11 Likes

The school of fish will take that bait and swallow the hook good and proper.

2 Likes

Ah come off it. Car didn’t slow or move into the verge even slightly. It’s not hard to give the cyclist a bit of space there.

1 Like

I’m sure Craig will be thrilled that a link to his tweet got two likes on an obscure internet forum. He really showed her.

1 Like

2 Likes

She needs a set of stabilisers.

Thanks to granny and grandad for my new bike! Xxx hopefully we can meet up again when it’s safe to do so xx

1 Like