Cunts on Ghost Bikes

5 likes pal, 4 more than your post

1 Like

Mayor John J. Bauters on Twitter: “Happy #EarthDay2022! I took a bike ride on #CarFreeJFK with @IrelandinSF and discussed cycling as a climate action strategy. Try turning one weekly car trip into cycling or walking. We may celebrate Earth Day once a year but we need to care for it year-round. #GoOutside! :earth_americas::shamrock: https://t.co/90CcHprMPD” / Twitter

There’s something ironic about this.
Cyclists forcing people to walk.
Perhaps it’s just funny.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0422/1293799-ed-sheeran-concert-coaches-bus/

Eh, they are objecting to coach parking in bike lanes

Muldoons will be in for a shock in the summer when they see fairview.

The GAA crowd?

Yep, loads park in fairview, thats all changed now

It was a scandal where they were parking those coaches on Alfie Byrne Road. Right over two cycle lanes. They were then offered a coach park off Sheriff St but they wouldn’t take it and it’s gone now.

1 Like

Nowhere to park a few busses near Croke Park is a bit of a planning disaster alright.

We ran a few busses to the club All Irelands and remember jumping back into one double parked on a side street.

A few busses is one thing but 100 is a different story altogether.

Occasional forumite @nemesis would be the fella to sort this out. The only man on the forum with actual experience of parking over a hundred vehicles.

Good stuff out of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy only way to deal with this lot

1 Like

Lovely

Cycyling without age has been set up on the baldoyle greenway guys

Can all fingalians volunteer please

What is it?

Its fantastic.

The Right To Wind In Your Hair - Cycling Without Age

basically, the bikes are based at red arches & there is an app. When someone wants a ride, you get notified by the app and accept it if you are free

3 Likes

That’s great. :+1:

1 Like

Just like Tinder.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fair weather cyclists in that video.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

I got the email looking for donations to have these erected around Dublin. I’ll send on a few bob.

3 Likes

Did someone pull that sign there with their bike

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has sleepers in every city.