Cunts on Ghost Bikes

I got a thumbs up from a lad on a bike this morning after I yielded to him when I bike lane abruptly ended due to road works.

It’s all about mutual respect and not being a cunt.

7 Likes

I wish the guy in the construction van in the Phoenix park outside the Aras afforded me the same gesture gggrrr

1 Like

Only the 9 months behind schedule (so far) on a 21 month build program

1 Like

Don’t be impatient, there’s no harm in something ambling along at a snails pace, holding everything up.

2 Likes

I went to the gym this morning. I generally leave a hoodie and my keys in a locker in the dressing room. I never bother bringing a lock for the lockers, though lots of people do. When i got back to the dressing room after a strenuous workout the locker I had left my hoodie and keys in was full of someone else’s gear. There was a combination lock on the door but it wasn’t locked. I noticed my hoodie and keys had been taken out of the locker and thrown on a nearby bench. I opened the offending locker and there was a full set of clothes, a gearbag, glasses case and gimpy cycling helmet. Some cunt had taken my stuff out and thrown it on a bench even though there was numerous other free lockers available. I was pretty thick and cleaned out the whole locker and put the stuff on the floor with the gimpy cycling helmet sitting on top. I marched off home muttering to myself self righteously. On mature reflection I’m only about 50% sure that I cleaned out the correct locker.

30 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fuckin irish water

Meh

I was stopped in traffic along there and looking out the window at the works, looks like a lash-up of a job.

I came home from town by east wall so i could go the coast the 2 way segregated bike lane from the wharf tavern to the eastpoint is now open and it’s amazing!

2 Likes

The new segregated cycle lane going by Dean’s Grange cemetery looks class. Just a pity that they only have it on one section of road. They could bring it from Cornelscourt all the way in if they were serious. Some amount of parking spaces now eliminated.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/qB1Ub1wUZLhAKZg5/

Fewer

3 Likes

Dirty aul morning in the capital for bicyclists. Just saw a middle aged wonan bicyclist take a spill after she over braked on wet leaves.

Be careful out there

1 Like

Lucky the trains are running on time again for those who decided not to take the bike :lying_face:
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Wait till those pesky leaves start falling onto the rail lines - loose leaf adhesion

to the operations thread mate

women drivers eh!