Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Did you get your chauffeur to get out and give her a hand?

Another shit show this evening. How do you expect people to ‘go green’ when the system is a basket case?

1 Like
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Fightflix_/status/1833566109670510997

5 Likes

Brillliant! A bit heavy on the front brake there.

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile:

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy mugged himself right off

1 Like

:smile::smile: Nob’ead

Just the two fights with drivers on my commute to work this morning. Both within the space of about 250m. First one was a fella in one of those giant flatbed truck type things in a cycle lane right up to the kerb, trying to make a second lane out of what is a single lane road. I went around him and as his window was down I told him he should move out of the cycle lane. He seemed angry at my polite intervention and became abusive I so told him he should learn to drive and that he was a stupid fat cunt. Shortly thereafter I was locking my bike up to a bike rack when a lady in a jeep in a line of stopped traffic swung across the cycle lane and mounted the kerb, about two foot away from me, in an effort to undertake a line of five or six cars on the inside and progress towords a left turn. I knocked on window and offered my view that that she appeared to attempting an illegal manoeuvre. She didn’t roll the window down but she didn’t seem to take the information well.

Not worth it, because someday you’ll knock on the window of a car, and someone will get out and knock your teeth in.

4 Likes

They put those bike racks anywhere now it seems. The cheaper ones especially

cagers are the worst tbh