Cunts on Ghost Bikes

I don’t have a huge problem with cyclists, apart from as a pedestrian when some cyclists nearly mow you down on the footpath, or as you cross the road on the green man where they have broken the lights.

As a motorist, I don’t think I have ever been overly bothered by a cyclist.

Motorcyclists are a different story.

A shower of cunts.

Main issue with cyclists is they value their loss of momentum over loss of their lives.

I was behind one group of lads one night who broke 8 sets of lights in a row and were all over the road like a middle aged version of the bike scene from ET.

1 Like

Cunts like that deserve to be mowed down.

1 Like

You should be awarded a hundred Topaz points for every cunt you mow down

Speaking of cyclists, the 2017 Tour de France will start in Dusseldorf. I wonder will the city’s most famous sons get a mention?

Will you be getting one Fagan?

1 Like

Encountered one of these tulips today. I have the green light and am proceeding through the junction. Said tulip flies through a red light on my left. I toot the horn to warn him of the imminent threat to his life, but he chooses to respond by giving a theatrical display of his ability to straighten his middle finger while keeping the remainder of his fingers clenched. I roll down the window to offer some potentially life saving advice but he sticks his hand with the protruding finger in the window, wiggles it about, removes it, then speeds away.

1 Like

From that description it sounds like he has unreal stopping time, manoeuvrability and acceleration. Did you see what kind of bike was he on? Was it a fixie?

I think it might have been a Fixie. He was wearing bright yellow clothes.

Where abouts did this happen?

In town

You should have raised the window on the cunt’s hand.

I’m too nice for my own good.

You should have caught him by the hand while accelerating.

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

He can’t even give a straight answer on the location. Try picture the scene he describes, completely unrealistic, unless the cyclist was on some form of hover bike.

I don’t doubt it happened.

I was wondering was it near a black spot for cyclists acting the maggot