Cunts on Ghost Bikes

I bet he knocked one out to yer wan in the Mini Cooper before posting it up on youtube.

2 Likes

Fuck all money in beef to be wasting all day Saturday at it. Admired your walls though. Grand day out.

The type of righteous prick who justifies a hit and run incident. You’d just need to m ake sure to drive over the camera, bonus if it’s connected to his head.

This creep is recording chdren walking to school.

He is a super hero…removing crime from our streets

A superhero with a hard drive that gets you 20 years.

3 Likes

He is a member of CLG. I detest him then

1 Like

Fuck me but he is one sad bastard

http://youtu.be/DSCXdqHa7ZM

I couldn’t head to Thurles today as I had two trips to the airport to make this afternoon which I couldn’t get out of. I had to collect someone at arrivals and while waiting i saw two crusties emerge with two massive rucksacks. They proceeded to open them and they contained the contents of two bicycles which they proceeded to assemble right beside the door at arrivals. Absolute bizarre carry on

This seems like a decent idea, it probably won’t stop these cyclist cunts acting the maggot on our roads, but it could be a step in the right direction.

Half the cunts will still insist on hogging the middle of the road.

1 Like

Imagine women trying to parallel park in this scenario :laughing:. There’ll be fucking carnage.

I had a very unsavoury incident the other evening where a female cyclist yelled at me to "watch where I was going " while she cut across me to cycle the wrong way up a one way street.

I was absolutely seething after it

2 Likes

She mugged you off mate.

Where did this happen?

She did. And what’s worse is I put down the rear window instead of the passenger window to roar after her. The whole thing left me seething

7 Likes

We need a sketch

Lovely. Hon the cyclists.

Limerick city. Down a side street near Johns square.

It was probably @ChocolateMice with a wig on. He’s a real degenerate on the Coke Zero bike.