Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Did you get breathalysed?

3 Likes

Saw the lorry indicating and sped up thinking “he should wait for me to pass on the inside, fuck this cunt, I’ll show him” before the split second dawning of what was about to happen and he shat himself.

Glad no harm done all the same.

Wine gums

2 Likes

Important businessman 1 cyclist 0

1 Like

I was wondering where @Fagan_ODowd got to this week.

2 Likes

It is actually unbelievable that a man can shoulder someone off a bike, and then proceed to kick, punch and strangle them, yet get away without a blot on record just because they are an executive. It’s the justice system of a tin pot dictatorship.
Remarkable.

3 Likes

And just compensate the cost of dental work. That’s a serious assault that required 4 K of work. Id have cleaned the prick

1 Like

Hopefully he will try it on the wrong person one day and get his own teeth smashed in.
Yer man shouldn’t have been on the path, but it’s Dublin football justice.

A mate of mine got into a Barney one night and one thing led to another and he boxed a lad and knocked out a few of his teeth. Cost him 7 K to stop it going to court

If you read between the lines you’ll see that the man got paid off already. You pay them off before the court date, so that they say they consider the matter closed and don’t want it to go any further. This gives the judge a nice window for leniency, rather than some victim demanding justice.

It’s called the Diarmuid Connolly defence

6 Likes

You’ll see more cyclists now trying to cycle I to important businessmen now sadly, this could be an epidemic.

1 Like

Like I said, Dublin football justice.

Informative rating btw.
I just can’t see how a judge would sum up saying your man tried to strangle the other lad, after shouldering him.off the bike and punching and kicking him but sure he’s an executive so nothing to see here.

Totally agree. It really pisses be off that judges seem to take someone “being from a good family” or having no previous convictions etc as a mitigating factor. If anything the fact that you have a good job/middle class background/nice family means you had more opportunity than most before the courts not to offend. It should indict them more, increase the ducking sentence for these entitled cunts.

1 Like

It’s only in Ireland it would be a standard part of a mitigation plea.

From reading it he didn’t cause the damage to the mans teeth but instead broke a denture he already had, or at least that what it read like to me.

1 Like

It’s everywhere Flatty. See the case of the rapist swimmer lad over in America the judge let off the hook recently.

I know, but is there any other country where it would be routinely trotted out to the judge by the defence?

They also take into account the fact that someone has a drug addiction or a tough upbringing, it’s not a rich people thing it’s a broken justice system thing. .

The reality is you cannot go to jail in this country unless you really fuck up. Even then it’s only for a few years.