Cunts on Ghost Bikes

5 million out of a budget for land transport of 1.37 billion. There would be chaos if there were an extra 20% of cars on the road each morning, the least the government should do is spend a little bit more on cycling

full head of hair good
slaphead bad

4 Likes

more anecdotal drivel from a hobby cyclist.

2 Likes

Multiple, look it up. Traffic congestion has a huge economic cost for people and business in terms of lost hours, and creates a need for parking facilities, space in city centres which could be used for something productive. More cyclists ease congestion, higher proportion of commuters using bicycles leads to healthier lifestyle and knock on savings for the health service.

So no evidence then.

1 Like

Thanks pal. The forum is truly blessed to have your wit

2 Likes

I’ve made reasoned statements well supported by evidence if you want to do a quick google.

You’re throwing up bald statements that are unsupported by reason or fact.

I suspect you’re going to stick to the @Nembo_Kid argument of “prove me wrong or else I’m right”.

You look like a fool.

most cyclists today are cycling a bicycle that is part funded by the taxpayer. they now want the same taxpayer to cough up 100m to build them specific roads. they also get free hi vis vests from the dept of transport.
its take take take when it comes to cyclists. which is why so many of the fucking pricks can afford to have a go-pro camera attached to their helmet as they go round antagonising motorists.

3 Likes

I’ve thrown up the only fact in all of this discussion. You’ve resorted good and early (as usual) to personal insults.

What fact? That cyclists all spend four grand on a bike or what is it?

Read the thread.

most cyclists?

200 on lycra?
Only if you’re shopping in aldi.

Taxes is it? You haven’t offered any good reason for it. Most of what you posted seems fairly stupid unsupported and petty, you hardly expect me to read back over it?

What’s this chart telling me mate?

To be fair, I don’t really give a shite what you do.

Fagan is delighted with the way this thread is going.

the cycling fraternity on here come across as incredibly dumb individuals with the sniff of barefaced entitlement from every post.
what is the big deal with having to pay your way anyway? nothing in life is free especially somebody elses infrastructure.

ELC are out in force early defending the motorists’ right to mow down cyclists and pedestrians I see.