Cunts on Ghost Bikes

tolls-lolz

Here’s another thing. If a motorist wanted to take his child for a spin in the car he is obliged to have booster seats, seat belts and so on. On the other hand a cyclist can pop his kids onto a rig like this and head off through four lanes of traffic in the rush hour gloom oblivious to any danger.

7 Likes

You’d be some cunt to endanger you children like that. Their safety is everyone else’s responsibility but his.

Is that a fucking bungee strap keeping the little girl on?

3 Likes

fuck you arsehole

how would you like if I posted up a picture of you

that’s a wankers thing to do, take it down

where did you get that

cunt - line crossed

1 Like

:rollseyes:

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

Should we tax pedestrians to use the footpaths? “Sorry you can’t leave your house today you haven’t paid your pedestrian tax.” :rollseyes:

Go piss up a rope you toffee nosed wankshaft.

2 Likes

How is expecting people to not fucking knock you down too much to ask?

1 Like

No I don’t and there’s no need for that tone.

First. You don’t hear pedestrians cribbing and moaning day in day out about the state of the footpaths and asking the State to pay for upgrades.
Second. Pedestrians tend to be amongst the poorest and most vulnerable in our society and I for one wouldn’t be I favour of increasing the burden on them. Unlike cyclists who will go out and pay 4 grand quick as you like on a carbon bike that they can show pictures of to their pals in the office and another 200 on a bespoke set of Lycra and then demand that the State spend hard earned revenues so that they can better enjoy their little toys.

1 Like

the state are regularly improving footpaths and pedestrian walkways- they never put money into cycling

Do you think it should always be someone else paying for state services that benefit you? Please don’t whine “general taxation” at me like a wannabe Paul Murphy.

Irish drivers are among the worst in the world and they blame their inability to drive and negotiate road situations on vulnerable road users like cyclists and pedestrians.

3 Likes

cyclists should have to prove they are going someplace productive, like a workplace. if you are some absolute tosser who is just out cycling round the roads for no good reason then you should pay a levy to use the road. im no fan of the fella who cycles to work but at least there is method to their madness and i wouldnt charge them as long as they know their place and dont act the bollox putting motor vehicle drivers at risk.
weekends are a nightmare with these weird pricks clogging up roads all over the place in small and large groups, 2 a breast, 3 a breast. dangerous dangerous bastards who contribute zero to the infrastructure they seem to think they own.

3 Likes

What about the 5million they are spending building a cycle track in Clontarf you twat.

1 Like

On which they already enjoy considerable relief in the form of the Bike To Work Scheme.

Nonsense argument. More cyclists on roads is an economic benefit to cities. More motorists is a loss.

Where is the evidence for this ridiculous statement.

Very dumb unsupported statement driven your own petty dislike.

“Cyclists are rich, they impinge on us poor motorists”, do you realise how loony and unreasonable you sound?

Four wheels good

Two wheels bad

Play the ball, not the man. You’re making some pretty wild statements there lashing out without a shred of evidence to back them up.