Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

They should have got John Mulhall on for this segment

1 Like

A 10 year old towering over this lad here

The whole concept of Up For The Match could be at an end. Nobody is Up For The Match. They can’t afford the hotels and any sofas or floors they could sleep on are already occupied with renters.

3 Likes

What.is.this

1 Like

He must be about 5 foot 2

He has a bit of following on TikTok. A lad who sits on the bench for Dunnamaggin. He’s fame hungry I think. He’s no DJ Ciano (Wexford).

1 Like

Good Lord

1 Like

To be fair that was the best bit of the show so far.

Name of the fucking song is bad enough.

I’ve switched over to Spanglish on Network 2 for a few minutes can someone let me know when the singing is over pls.

1 Like

Hopefully their hurling is better than their singing.

1 Like

I spent this afternoon painting my bathroom walls the exact same shade Jacqui Hurley is wearing. Now every time I have a shite I’ll be reminded of Jacqui.

2 Likes

I have a great tolerance for traditions and tweeness but this is truly shocking.
Time to scrap the existing format and come up with a fresh approach. If it was an ailing dog you’d shoot it.

1 Like

Sean Carroll given it a go at least. He didn’t die wondering.

1 Like

Be great if they did a preview night like what OTB and all do.

This is a bit like the Late Late. Don’t turn it on if you don’t like it.

It would be genuinely epic if Kilkenny won by one point with a last gasp disputed free and “What’s New Pussycat” by Tom Jones blasted over the public address system 0.8 seconds after the final whistle with Limerick players surrounding the referee.

1 Like

Does anyone like it I wonder?

Marty here to save the show

Why is Marty still holding onto her?

8 Likes