Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

That was the music in a British Airways ad.

Obsessed :laughing:

Rich coming from a poster who started a suicide thread watch for a poster you utter fucking hypocrite.

1 Like

Wu Tang

Gravel Pit on Sky channel 385.

Hon the cats!

All set now. Time to check if there’s enough rustics, hang, chaze, scallions, lahuse and mayo in the kitchen for de mornin.

Can’t bate the ebb and flow of the year tbf…

Christ, thats what I get for looking out for the sad old cunt. You are one ungrateful bastard.

Fuck off no-smark.

What about the tinfoil?

That’s a given

(Checking)

Yep, loads.

1 Like

All the best to Kilkenny tomorrow will be lovely to see a great team win a 37th All Ireland.

1 Like

This is great stuff.

I second that. Kilkenny people, as reflected on the show tonight ooze quality, which was quiet a contrast to the other main contributors. Up Kilkenny tomorrow and I hope ye beat seven colours of shit out of them. HON THE CATS! :smile_cat:

1 Like

I can’t wait for us to sow it into the cunts. Fuck this nice guy shit. Fuck the cats :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

This is great stuff…

1 Like

The only saving grace of tonight’s show is we were spared Joe Hayes, he’s normally rolled out as the “gas man” on this show when chip are in the final z

1 Like

Thanks buddy.

Couldn’t drag him out of the pub for tonights show

Getting rid of him after the show a more probable reason.

Richie and Lar were canvassed for their expert views in the Paper of Record yesterday.

According to Richie - “it the definitely the All Ireland Final that everyone wanted”.

Watching this now. What a fucking start, unreal.