Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Ah that’s great to read mate.

If, God forbid, a similar situation met Padraig again, I’d hope he would react in a similar way.

1 Like

:smile: That MA yarn has to be a wind-up.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not. But his previous claims of being one of the most ‘highly educated’ on TFK has been thrown in doubt if a one year master’s is the pinnacle of his education.

You obviously come from a background where the notion that people might actually go to college is seen as incomprehensible.

Given the turgid content of your posts, one can begin to understand why that’s the case.

He’s proof that there’s a big difference between education and intelligence.

1 Like

Deary me, he’s far more educated and intelligent than you, Sidney. Unlike you, @ironmoth has used his education to the betterment of his family and their futures. Move on swiftly, pal, and save yourself more embarrassment.

3 Likes

@Sidney is a wily little oddball all the same. He’s not getting too caught up in the trappings of a career, and more power to him. I’m sure there are plenty of others like him that are more than happy to cycle down to the post office once a week, and swing by the off licence on the way home for a few cans and a pack of smokes. No responsibilities. No worries.

Now don’t get me wrong, I think the dole is an important part of helping arts graduates to find their feet once they leave college, but all there is to show here is a few Hopkiss pieces and the odd bitter rant against rural Ireland.

2 Likes

They have an inside toilet now?

Never claimed dole in me life, bud.

1 Like

Michelle Mulherrin doing a Britney Spears Lip Sync .

2 Likes

And expecting two tickets in return

Survivors of the Waterford 59 team. And we will bitch that Dessie didn’t give Martin and Larry enough time.

Met Austin Flynn at a few Waterford matches over the years. My late father in law was friendly with him. He was a very fit looking man the last time I saw him a few years back. Think he featured on the 2008 show as well.

He did.

1 Like

Enda will surely be on the football one

Ring more likelier I’d say. He loves his midget puss front and centre

John Maughan.

Dara Calleary.

Aoibhinn Ni Suilleabhain (not a cunt).

Louise Duffy.

Kevin Kilbane.

Philomena Begley ( not a cunt)

Bertie

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/99/24/789721803-Main-1-Keith-Barry-e1345639701308.jpg