Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Animals I told you. A bigger shower of cunts you’ll never encounter on match day.

FAO of @Fagan_ODowd, Picturehouse playing us out with Sunburst to mark their 21st anniversary.

I feel dirty and slightly sullied after that. The fact that I watched it makes me embarrassed as well

This can’t seriously be thought of as good content from RTE. It’s fucking horrific

Appropriate that a band that had an album called “Shinebox” should be on so soon after @Phil_Leotardo’s death.

1 Like

Picturehouse the highlight of the show

Not one memorable guest on that show.

If RTE are looking for TFK to critique & lambaste their presenters then I think they’re pretty happy with their lot tonight.

1 Like

I wonder how creeps like des cahil get jobs there. Surely there are better presenters in the country

Read that Twitter thread thing, and it’s easy to see how. They’re mad fuckers in RTE. Quite literally removed from real life it seems

Pot,kettle…never mind.

I think we’ve been generous. That was scutter

Has the Brogan family had a falling out with RTÉ?

We usually hear the tale about Bernard Senior marrying a Kerry woman on Up For The Match.

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

Bernard Brogan is regularly seen asking a butcher about the origin of the meat and nodding approvingly when the butcher tells him, and role playing having fake banter with the staff of an unnamed Super Valu store on an ad that RTE are running.

Did Vinny play ball for Kerins O rahillys in tralee at one point and if so how did that come about?

Yes and played well but would never have been selected for footballers. He played hurling for Kerry in a helmet which wouldn’t have looked out of place in Desert Storm.

3 Likes

It’s great to not have to watch that shite and simply get a summary of it from this thread. Yer all insane.

3 Likes

Some shower of animals in the audience. Anytime a guest would mentioned Mayo having a chance the ‘hon Mayo’ would ring out. Is this filmed hours beforehand?

Did that lovely girl with the coloured dreads get a couple of tickets at all last night? Did they have a chat with her?

They marketed a hotel of theirs on the show