Cunts on Bikes

We need a goose tax and the cyclists should pay it

3 Likes

Mrs leng has, I suspect, a casual relationship with the truth.

Can we toll the cycle lanes?

Who is killing the cyclists? Is it the motorists? When are they going to be made to pay to protect vulnerable road users?

I think you know more than you are letting on here.

1 Like

Shit just got real on the peninsula.

25 Likes

Boards will go into meltdown.

1 Like

Alright sort of The Year material there.

I’m guessing that guy who organises and sets the agenda for local residents meetings is responsible

He’s a demon if he is. I imagine he’s almost fully loaded already with the ‘stop social housing for welfare types and Travellers on a plum seaside location’ campaign.

@Fagan_ODowd great artwork. You really opened up your haemochromotositic joints and expressed yourself.

1 Like

It is believed to be the work of a lone wolf. No accomplices.

I must have a cycle up there over the weekend and take a look.

1 Like

First sign is at Santa Sabina school. A3 size.

1 Like

Another tfk exclusive

2 Likes

We’ve spent 5million building a cycling path for these cunts. We endured traffic disruption for two years and gave them a third of our road space. And what do you know, the cunts still insist on cycling on the road.

I blew one of these cunts out of it there on Saturday, head to thigh in red Lycra he was, with a stream of traffic built up behind him unable to pass because the width of the road now is the bare minimum. When I got past him I came to a stop at the lights and pulled tight to the kerb to cause maximum inconvenience to the cunt.

13 Likes

Are these available as an upgrade for the Leaf?

4 Likes

One of your less coherent posts. Calm down Fagan.

Outstanding :clap:

What’s not coherent about it? It’s absolutely perfect. It could be from a novel.

3 Likes

Is the cycle path fully open yet @Fagan_ODowd?