Cunts on Bikes

Where did I say that, dopey?

You’ve said as much previously, kid.

I don’t believe that I did but I don’t have the wherewithal to defend myself and you know that, you prick.

Personal insults have no place on this forum, buddy.

Can insult your whole family?

Come again.

You’d have to admire the Canadians all the same. They take in thousands every year and manage to successfully weed out dodgy ones and land them straight back to where they came from. Don’t know how they do it on such a large scale.

Stop bud

Unlucky mate. You probably would have been on a tracker and paying next to nothing now and the house would be worth €400k handy

1 Like

Had to be a new one on the bike to work, when it gets robbed ill definitely buy second hand

1 Like

I drove around it recently when I was in the area. I’d say I might be the only native speaker in the estate if I was still there.

A mate of mine was renting a gaff there for a while a few years after the crash. Fuck me it was bleak. A load of houses fucked on top of each other facing onto an abandoned building site with roads and footpaths half finished and for some reason the ones they had built were the ones that weren’t near the few shops etc the place had :sweat_smile:

One road in, one road out. Cut off from the rest of civilisation. And lots and lots of speed ramps. The only redeeming feature was a train station

How did your cycle go @maroonandwhite

Didn’t yet mate, just got it last night and had enough on today and heading wesht now. Be monday before i take that baby out.

1 Like

It’ll be stolen by then

1 Like

Its like you can see into the darkest recesses of my soul.

2 Likes

Once I’ve an IP address I can see anything

Minister Ross seems to want to ban bicycles rather than regulate them

He cited examples such as "blocking footpaths and forcing pedestrians onto the road. Weaving recklessly in and out of traffic. Little or no heed for the rules of the road. Breaking red lights. Driving the wrong way up a one-way street. Transporting passengers with little care for their safety.