Dan Martin

That’s true but outside of the big team sports have any of them ever really developed a high profile?
Dan will never really be accepted and embraced as one of us, that’s a pity maybe but it’s a fact of life

CJ Stander is accepted by the rugger crowd. They fuckin love him

Dan is on the cover of all the dailies today

crashed today and ended up losing a minute and a half in what should have been a easy day. Trojan effort by his team to try to get him back on. but they burnt a rake of matches doing so

When he crashed last year lost two min on the gc, those cunts didn’t stop for him either they put the hammer down. Etiquette in cycling only occurs when it suits the cunts. If froome went down they’d stop.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/RpS9V5koSLw

I thought the drugs don’t work was going to be your song. Disappointed :disappointed_relieved:

It is traditionally the yellow Jersey that one doesn’t attack on a mechanical. Martin wasn’t in yellow. In truth, hes so unlikely to win overall that I doubt they even considered it.

Ah lads :smile:

2 Likes

There is a clip from another angle clearly shows him spinning the wheels himself to get the chain back on

I see Dan Martin complaining that the race commissioner pulled a dirty trick yday in stopping all the team cars after the crash so Dan couldn’t draft his way back up to the peleton

Ah don’t be so naive gil :smile:

Not one bit naive pal and no doubt it goes on. Not in this instance tho. As if they would waste a day with the motor on a flat handy stage.

Dumoulin got docked 20 seconds for it the other day

For what exactly?

For drafting behind cars trying to get back onto the peleton

1 Like

It was blatant as he did it, should have been punished more

1 Like

There’s a better clip of a lad who falls off and his back wheel keeps going like a train.
Fwiw, I am absolutely convinced that cancellaras two classic wins in a row where he swapped bikes in each 50k from the finish before riding away from the peloton are suspect.

Drafting too close to his team car after he punctured.

Cc @myboyblue

http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/video-skujins-wheel-tour-france/

Explaining = losing