Dancing with the RTE Staff

Cahill was clogging up there at the end. A nasty creep. Mind you I’d miss putting my hand on Karen’s arse a couple of times a week. Did anyone see it in the group dance thing?

He’s 63 when is he going to get a better chance?

Is Dessie 63 :open_mouth: he looks well for it in fairness. My 3 year old is going to take this very hard. She’s a big dancing Dessie fan. :cry:

As far as I know that’s the age he is.

58 last December acc to Wiki. But reports are conflicting.

63 in this

Reading between the lines during this series, Mrs. O’Mahony is not happy at all about her husband spending so much time with the very attractive Valeria.

Mr. O’Mahony seems to be quite afraid of falling for his dance partner, so has done his best not to look at her all series and has mentioned his wife as much as possible during interviews.

2 Likes

I’d say she’s not best pleased he’s in Dublin all week dancing while she’s at home minding a new baby. How is he getting all the time off work?

He can still claim he’s on the beat, or as he usually is, out on the beat.

1 Like

Thats a crime against puns

Crime and punishment

1 Like

Is he not a guard ?

Dale trying so hard to cry but can’t :laughing:

Even Des managed it last week ffs sake

He is in Cark.

Dayl with the most costly slip since Steven Gerrard against Chelsea.

He’s out.

The Yerra man advances to the final in cute hoor fashion where Aoibhin “perfect 60” Garrihy will be the hottest of hot favourites.

1 Like

He is

Sure there you go

He’s earning a nice wedge each week, she’ll be grand

Tonight’s gala final is underway.

The winner is decided by POPULAR VOTE.

Kerry people only get serious in finals.

Advantage Kerry.

I’m reliably informed by my daughter that Aoibhin is officially nations sweetheart and won’t be beaten.

O’Mahony needs to be drug tested after this.