Darts: Battle of the World Champions, Martin Adams v Adrian Lewis

Cat got your tongue jimmy29? :lol:

Not want to talk about the battle of the champions match in The Circus Tavern last night? :lol:

Didn’t catch the result yet jimmy? :lol:

Fenway, did you see the scoreline? How about you Dunph? Flano, did you get any news on the game? :lol:

Congratulations to the great Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams who confirmed his position as the greatest darts player in the world when defeating Adrian Lewis last night. :clap:

Then again, the more discernible among us knew he was unquestionably the best already. :clap:

There’s only one Martin Adams. :clap:

As Bandage has rightly said, Wolfie’s position the best in the world has never been in question to knowledgeable followers of the game. Still, nice that PDC fanboys will now be forced to accept his position as undisputed World Champion.

He improves his head to head record over Lewis to 6-1.

shit, was that on tv?

Indeed Sid. No wonder the PDC banned him for life from competing in the Grand Slam of Darts - they knew he’d win it if he ever decided to enter it and they didn’t want the poster boy of the BDO ruining their private party.

Unfortunately for the PDC Scott Waites just went and won it instead. Scotty’s up now against Euan “Hizzy” Hyslop. And he’s just taken out a 170 finish!

Martin Adams is some joke. He is living in cloud la, laa again. The Power would beat him all day long, some asshole

Phil “The Power” Taylor should concentrate on beating the minnows in his small pond first. Taylor currently does not even have the right to face Wolfie. Lewis did and Lewis duly lost. Your abuse of Martin Adams is frankly disgraceful.

I presume you are joking. Hopefully anyway. I’m gonig to respond, maybe i shoudn’y, but Phil would destroy Adams as you know anyway, why is Wolfie sust a pussie

You Hearnites are so incredibly blinkered and your arguments defy all logic. Wolfie was last night crowned the undisputed champion of ALL darts - yet here you are making the ridiculous claim that Philip Taylor, a convicted sex offender, would destroy him. Tasteless stuff.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not worth a reply

Thinly veiled “I have no answer to the facts so I’ll just throw up a load of smilies.”

Bingo.

Wolfie - Undisputed World Champion of ALL Darts.

Scott Waites - Grand Slam of Darts Champion.

The BDO have really swatted the PDC away and we’ll go from strength to strength now with ESPN backing.

BDO = Best Darts Organisation. :clap:

Sorry lads its really not worth a reply. Taylor is a lot greater than Adams. Why am i actually reply to this shit :mad:

The new PDC fanboys on this site like jimmy29 and Anto couldn’t have picked a worse time to embark on their pathetic campaign against the BDO. They’ve been made to look incredibly foolish as their fantastical notions of PDC supremacy have collapsed in a heap. I honestly wonder if some people have any sense of shame at all. These lads clearly don’t.

This is the standard of person you’re debating with when it comes to the Pathetic Darting Charade.

Are you for real you are talking so much shite its not funny. I hate using smileys, but i have to :lol: :smiley:

+1. I must say, it’s hard not to feel a little bit smug tonight. We’ve been totally vindicated and that’s all down to the BDO and Wolfie. Though there’s egg on lots of faces I’d expect the rest of the PDC fanboys to be man enough to admit we were right. Shame Anto doesn’t have it within himself to acknowledge it.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just kicking back with a bottle of lager and toasting Wolfie’s win.

Wolfie. :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0&ob=av2e

A great day for real darts and the people who love the noble arrows :clap: