Date when MBB will overtake Bandage

… in terms of number of posts.

The Laois man gets through a serious amount during the day with his tally currently standing at 18,348. Mind you that may have reached 19,000 by the time I am finshed the post.

The portly Wexican currently stands at 24,003 and appears to be getting hairy aped in work thus vastlyy reducing his number of posts on here.

I think the 20th January 2010 will the date.

It will be some time next summer, I will go for the 17th of July

some simple maths here from the accountants please:

MBB - 18,349 posts with an average of 35 posts a day

Bandage - 24,003 posts with an average of 20 posts a day.

So MBB is gaining on him at an average rate of 15 posts a day.
He has to 5654 posts to make up, so I think if I divide 15 into this I should get the number of days.

that gives me 376 days

so it looks like It should be about the start of next decemeber?

Anyone any good at Maths?

Bandage has a post rate of 20.19 a day and MBB’s is 34.87. The gap is 5655. Could be a while off yet. I think the only decent thing to do is to hand the keys over to mbb when the big day comes.

I’ll go for some time in March. 12th of March. ya. The 12th. Sounds good. Even number. divisable by 2. and 6. and 4 and 3 and 12. and 1. and any number actually but it leaves a remainder. so ya.
Actually I’ll go for April 28th.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Anyone any good at Maths?

Bandage has a post rate of 20.19 a day and MBB’s is 34.87. The gap is 5655. Could be a while off yet. I think the only decent thing to do is to hand the keys over to mbb when the big day comes.[/quote]

Cheers for that WTB :stuck_out_tongue:

Bandage will not allow this to happen. I foresee him murdering me to prevent this day coming*

• or he may just delete my account

Get the lead out Bandage!

I love the way your mind works :thumbsup:

[quote=“The Runt”]some simple maths here from the accountants please:

MBB - 18,349 posts with an average of 35 posts a day

Bandage - 24,003 posts with an average of 20 posts a day.

So MBB is gaining on him at an average rate of 15 posts a day.
He has to 5654 posts to make up, so I think if I divide 15 into this I should get the number of days.

that gives me 376 days

so it looks like It should be about the start of next decemeber?[/quote]

You are making a lot of assumptions there Runster.

Firstly, the average rate per day is not a useful measure. Bandage, recently, is posting fuck all apart from a little in the evening. It appears to me that MBB is reaching about 50 posts a day. I would imagine that will continue until Chrimbo.

I may have ever so slightly overestimated my date (!) but I don’t think it will be a year.

I have noticed that Bandage post rate has dropped off slightly over the past few months, ever since Celtic were taken over by Tony Mowbry and he started riding some fat bint…

1 Like

I think my calculations had it as Halloween next year. I’ll try root out the post.

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=249134&postcount=5

According to my primitive calculations MBB will overtake Bandage on the 19th of May 2011. They will be tied briefly on 34665 posts.

MBB will then reach the 40k on Halloween of the same year.
50k on All-Ireland hurling final weekend 2012.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]You are making a lot of assumptions there Runster.

Firstly, the average rate per day is not a useful measure. Bandage, recently, is posting fuck all apart from a little in the evening. It appears to me that MBB is reaching about 50 posts a day. I would imagine that will continue until Chrimbo.

I may have ever so slightly overestimated my date (!) but I don’t think it will be a year.[/quote]

A whopping seventy-three posts since this time yesterday. Fair going.

This is what I get for being the only poster on here not to have more than one account.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]You are making a lot of assumptions there Runster.

I may have ever so slightly overestimated my date (!) but I don’t think it will be a year.[/quote]

I realise Farmer I omitted a very valuable and frankly startling piece of data.

MBB’s join date is 10-06-08
Bandages is the 17-08-06

So MBB has reached this total is roughly 485 days
Whereas Bandage has taken roughly 1185 days.

A few of my aliases still haven’t hit seventy-three posts.

I have 14,720 posts altogether on here

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]thefreekick.com - View Single Post - The race to 50,000 posts.

According to my primitive calculations MBB will overtake Bandage on the 19th of May 2011. They will be tied briefly on 34665 posts.

MBB will then reach the 40k on Halloween of the same year.
50k on All-Ireland hurling final weekend 2012.[/quote]

After redoing my numbers it’s saying the day will be the 8th of December 2010. That post being #31777.

However, seeing how MBB is posting well above his average and Bandage is posting below his the date has shortened by 2.84 days per day in only a couple of months.

If that pattern holds true MBB will pass Bandage on the 26th of February 2010.

Never, never, never. :guns: