Date when MBB will overtake Bandage

The gap is still over 3,000

Looks like this event isn’t going to happen anything soon.

He’s trying hard to bridge it by commenting on every thread with ridiculous posts.

To be fair to Bandage, he’s upped his game lately. He’s a worth adversary, and makes the fight all the more worthy.

Thats how I roll baby, thats how I roll.

That one in the “things that are wrong” really backfired. In his attempts to get anything down on post he exposed himself as a total bender. I must say i got great satisfaction from it. :lol:

Homophobe. :angry:

Says Donal Ogs biggest fan.

Donal Óg is a sound aul skin. His posts on twitter after Sunday nights game show that. He wouldnt appreciate you calling people benders, he’d timber the shite out of some homophobe like you.

Do all gays have to love Donal Óg?

Yes. I think its a rule. Its in the handbook I believe.

It was sarcasm Cluain. MBB has belittled Donal Og on here for years.

Like the long speculated Nationalist majority in the wee six, it’s taking longer than expected to close the gap, but eventually, it will happen.

Never, never, never.

After MBB started the Lovely Ladies thread he adopted the “twin track strategy” of having a keyboard in one hand and a cock in the other. This is the main reason behind his relentless rise.

Holding my cock is a two hand job Sid. B)

One for the tweezers and one for the magnifying glass i’d say judging by your carry on here.

Your so inane,
You probably think this post is about you,
Your so inane,
I bet you feel the need to comment don’t you, don’t you

Oh the wit, oh my sides, they’re splitting, you see, from the hilarity. Oh deary me.

Ahem.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

I’ve noticed that he’s also started to needlessly comment on photos in the gallery :rolleyes:

I felt it only right to make my feelings known about the folly of communitymans activities.

Whats it to you anyway you insufferable cunt?