Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Was that lads identity ever discovered? When I saw anonymous forums mentioned I thought they were after ye.

Going on the Late late show tonight to speak about this.

1 Like

So he is.

11 Likes

There is a drinking game in that tonight.

6 Likes

A pandemic, national lockdown, mass unemployment, cancer screenings and operations deferred but he still has to make it about himself because someone said mean things about him on the internet.

2 Likes

Fair play to Davy, he never backed away from the bullies.

1 Like

No, there has never been any contact from any of the powers that be about anything posted on the forum since it started over a decade ago. It is entirely about the loon ball who sometimes posted on here as @Sean_stack

Pat and Davy are more put out that he leaked and put a kibosh to their plans on getting Pat’s daughter to be next in line for secretary, getting Louis Mulqueen appointed as senior manager and a few other nuggets which he put out in the public which put a halt to their gallop. The ayatollah would be very put out about those kinds of slights as power and information would be very important to him, doubt he gives two fucks about a few petty personal jibes.

4 Likes

A fast way to the emergency room, so it would be

1 Like

Whoever he is he has done the county a service.

So he has

He’s a real-life @Tassotti funnily enough

1 Like

Davy had that pub bought before the golf in 2019 :thinking:

Somewhere in NCW?

Not far from NCW

Are you beyond the pay wall? Can you past it up there

You can tell davys a tactical genius the way he interrupts his countdowns on the wall sit in fittest families to roar encouragement and then starts again where he left off.

‘youve to give me 20 seconds Una, 20, 19, 18 come on now nuala give it everything youve got think of your family they’re all depending on you, think of everyone back at home, 17, 16’

You don’t learn that on a coaching course :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Davy should be running the country.

Running it up Cratloe at 4 in the morning?

Can you imagine this lovely table with a few Torpey-shaped dents in it.

Is this old news?