Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

A team that was hammered in the Munster Final exposed the best the Leinster Championship could offer as a rabble

The Tipp sideline were not sure what to do that day. It was the lads in the stand who called the subs to them. 4 points from 4 of those subs was the winning of the game.

The team that went out in the AI Semi had a far better structure to it, not least because Barrett was back. Weā€™d have lost to Wexford with James Barry and Sean Oā€™Brien in the full back line.

Davy with no job for the year and all over the media like a rash. Either thereā€™s a new series of Irelands Fittest Family coming soon or heā€™s touting himself for a job on The Sunday Game for next year

Fittest family back on this sunday. I thought the same as you until I saw it mentioned in that report above.

Davy and Joanne would be a great double act

1 Like

I didnā€™t even read the report to be honest :joy:

Fittest Family is the greatest TV Show RTE has had since Glenroe.

1 Like

Lads, every picture supporting every article has Davy in the Fittest Family top, how did ye think it was anything else?

1 Like

Davys getting more coverage on his own than the other people on the show combined

Davy is box office

The producers know exactly who the main man is.

So they do.

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s all all about ratings babyyyyā€

The media shy Anna Geary needs to do more to promote her brand

3 Likes

Davy Fitz, always the victim, never to blame.

2 Likes

Perhaps if she got her arse out on Instagram again?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan

Like it or not but Davy is hurlingā€™s biggest star .

He transcends the sport - the housewife in finglas to the yummy mummy in posh Cork know him

2 Likes

It was intentional, he has form for that going back to when he was a young lad

1 Like

The man just canā€™t sit still.

Davy would be box office in the camogie championship.