Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Why always him?

1 Like

It’s all one big misunderstanding, probably the same lad who stood behind him during the Clare - Wexford lockdown game roaring ‘where’s the money, Davy?’ playing a practical joke again.

2 Likes

I’m with Davy here. Them Pepper cunts are a disgusting crowd, only hoping for defaults.
To think @The_Selfish_Giants beloved Rovers took their blood money

7 Likes

It looks like they caught the smaller fish.

Davy’s personal finances getting an airing in the Sunday papers.

… so they are

2 Likes

No wonder he had the hoddie up today…

3 Likes

Still ordinary mortals are expected to pay their mortgages, income tax levies and a myriad of other “taxes”. This man believes he’s exempt is the reading I get from this piece.

He clearly believes in the 2nd theological virtue of hope with the outside bet of No.3 - charity kicking in at some stage.

It reflects quite badly on him truth be told.

4 Likes

It does and it reflects badly on those who appoint him to these high profile jobs management jobs too. There’s always a circus and a sideshow.

1 Like

I find it odd that “celebs” in general seem to get repeated free passes. Go bankrupt and you’d see them kicking around in a 22 plate range rover the next week, or clickbaiting from a suite in some expensive shithole like Dubai. They seem to defy financial gravity. I’d not wish financial worry on anyone, especially someone like Davy who has been given nowt, but they seem impervious. It’s like Mick Wallace. What he did should genuinely have landed him in mountjoy indefinitely until he somehow found the vineyard money to purge some of his debt.

12 Likes

I think this is a bit more complicated to be fair.

From what I can tell from that and other articles, some rogue actor in ACC used Davy’s name to mortgage some properties in Portugal. He is suing them to resolve that.
In the meantime ACC sold his loan to Pepper, understandably Pepper want their money (the parasitic cunts).
In Davy’s mind these are linked events, as in I’m not giving them ACC cunts a penny until the other thing is resolved.
In Peppers view they are seperate

You would imagine Davy could pay if he wanted, between the Waterford job, the Fittest family, overpriced GPS rental etc you’d imagine he comfortably has north of six figures in income

1 Like

You would imagine so, but lord knows what goes on under the bonnet of some of these folk. It was more an observation in general.

You wouldn’t know with Davy either, he’s always up to something

Jesus you had the accordions circling very very quickly there…

3 Likes

The old saying better be in for a pound than a penny holds true.

I know you understand money better than most. But that’s way too simplistic a view. Davy’s hiding money in Portugal. He must have made wads of cash over the years.

Said rogue actor has claimed that he was responsible for similar with other account holders but not Davy. Davy could be looking for a handy excuse here.

1 Like

Oh 100%, I wouldn’t trust Davy as far as I could throw one of his GPS units