Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

I’d say some damage could be done at the Carrickdale as well.

Many roasters stop at that Applegreen. Roasters hate the M50 and want it done before they pull the car in.

1 Like

Monasterboice Inn an underrated stop off for roaster fare too.

Hopefully he can get down for the Chicken Maryland at least once a month. Love or hate him he is extraordinary. He is literally living the dream.

Yep a 2 stop strategy will surely be deployed, Applegreen in Lusk or Castlebellingham you would imagine or possibly a rotation of the 2. Very little in roadside service offerings on the M1 once you cross the border.

3 Likes

Too far off the road for a man watching the clock. A hidden gem.

Nearly every Applegreen has horrendously smelly jacks @cowpat.

My go to petrol station is the Circle K at Kill. Nicely past the halfway point back up to here, quick to get in and out, and it has a Supermacs. A one stop approach the whole way to Belfast would be a bold strategy, and would possibly require a driver swap and some kind of piss receptacle.

4 Likes

A tv programme presented by Davy as he tours his favourite service stations in the country would make for essential viewing, so it would. Regular segments could evaluate forecourt ambience, toilet luxurity and of course deli bountifulness. I’ll propose Davy’s Dozen Delis as a working title for this twelve-part series.

23 Likes

I have to respectfully disagree with all of that.
Does anyone here reckon Davy will leave Antrim in a better place than he found them?

1 Like

Davy has already made Antrim relevant.

Vice versa

To what?

Life in general

You seem to be confused.

Na.
Without an ic post he’s just another roaster with a trail of wreckage.

Ah I get it.

You’re angry because he didnt choose Galway.

Understandable.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Touche

You have the time the run. During the day on a weekend when it’s busy, forget about. Piss and shit everywhere, from 4 year olds missing the bowl doing their “daddy piss” , or some hungover roaster who badly needs a dump after a carvery lunch in some midlands pub, with a belly full of food and leftovers of 10 pints of Guinness.
If you can get in just after the cleaners have been through it, you might be in luck.

3 Likes

You need to copyright that immediately

1 Like

Who was the Davy driver/ companion fella that would get some made up logistics role in his setup? I think @peddlerscross spotted him a few times in Tipp town.

He’ll surely fly up from Shannon in a private jet?

Makes no sense otherwise. He used complain about the spin to Waterford ffs.