Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

That’s a lovely sentiment. A lad as angry as you at supposedly the happiest time of his life is a worry. It might be time for a chat about your anger with bag head.

Who’s angry? That’s just honesty, mate…I don’t think I can use nice words to describe a negative person. Now fuck off you stupid bastard.

What an absolutely shit idea for a tv show. It’s even worse than the “two shit comedians go on holiday somewhere” format.

3 Likes

@Bandage invited a load of friends and neighbours over to watch it :grinning: - he had a load of low fat snacks and low sugar drinks laid on.

What’s your relationship to Lucy?

Was the abiding thought for all the Clare/Waterford/Wexford supporters was that they eventually saw what all the money ploughed into their counties fund raising went in part to buying a dukebox?

4 Likes

What was the viewership numbers and did they peak for last 10 minutes ?

''Twas some house in fairness.

1 Like

Maybe she needs to make a booking with ‘Princess’ to get her fanny waxed

And very well kept i thought

I worked alongside her for a while a few years ago. Its when you get out of bed in the morning and go do something worthwhile to earn money.

3 Likes

That explains a lot — Having to work with you would drive anyone to cunt status – and her manly hands and frame were built from lugging Coke machines around.

1 Like

Is it any of their business what he does with his money?

1 Like

He earned it. He gave them hope.

1 Like

This predates my glorious move into vending machines. It’d be like you offering an opinion on whether @Joe_Player was sound.

Poor Davy actually looked mortified for most of last night’s broadcast.

Hard to blame him with that wagon cadaying around his gaff.

The real winners last night were the Texas steakout. The roasters will be coming from all over

2 Likes

I thought this was utter gash. I thought it might’ve followed him up and down to Wexford and taken in a training session maybe.

But as noted it was mostly staged shots.

I don’t know why people are so critical of the lovely Lucy. It is very personal and hurtful.

It’s called At Home with Lucy. Were you expecting On the Road With Lucy?

1 Like

No it’s not. It’s called Living with Lucy. Surely his daily life is part of living?