Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

My mistake. I apologise

1 Like

My life partner worked with a sister of Lucy Kennedy and confirms that the Kennedy familt are alright sorts

Does her sister have an adamā€™s apple also?

:astonished:

An apology on tfk?

Evidence stacking up against you left, right and centre and youā€™re still attacking this hardworking lady with your bile.
Not sure where the hate comes from really, but you need to relax. The maid is probably finished with the hoover for the day if you would like some ā€˜you timeā€™.

@Juhniallio rattled at the mention of a vending machine, once again.

3 Likes

Evidence? A friend of a friend knows her aunt and said she was sound ā€¦ is not evidence. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s a great woman to carry a coke machine on her back but sheā€™s very poor at presenting tv shows.

2 Likes

Its very very strange how an awful lot of lads can be driven demented by an attractive and hardworking mother out making a bit of a living for herself.

5 Likes

Attractive ?? :joy:

I had to check there to see if I had the right one ā€¦ if lads find that attractive it tells me a whole lot about them ā€“ I suppose most people know their level.

My impression from seeing her on TV over the years was that Lucy had manly features and ā€œbanterā€ and I found her persona overbearing and quite annoying. But happy to take on board testimonials from respected posters such as @HBV, @Juhniallio and @Big_Dan_Campbell and Iā€™ll now hold her in far greater esteem than before. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be delighted if she found out.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this some turnaround. :smile:

A reach around evenā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t mention lads rattling the vending machine. Bane of his life.

1 Like

Or blocking the change section with tissueā€¦

1 Like

Heā€™ll probably be the next limerick manager

I think its informative the 4 people who liked that initial post, those for whom there is no hope.

I think the clamour to defend her and where its coming from is most informative. Stand your ground pal.

1 Like

Well they diidnā€™t see it on the pitch.

What should they have expected to see?

He brought two National titles to Clare you loon.