Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

I said it here before Liam Cahill would be the right man for Wexford. Liam Sheedy will stay for a while and Cahill firmly has his sights set on a senior outfit. Usually for a first cut at a senior job it can be a right of pass to improve a lower tier team but he would hit the ground running.

Davy to Galway. He’ll run the good knee off Joe and get him one more AI

The lad taking over from Davy Is in for a hiding for nothing. Davy does ridiculous fundraising and the squad want him to stay. It’ll be an impossible job unless they go for a big name.

I disagree.

Galway are up in a heap now with Donoghue gone.
Clare are Clare.
Waterford are Waterford.

Tipp won’t be heard of for at least 5 more years.
KK are in trouble too as their leaders are aging too.

That leaves the following as the front runners next year,
Wexford
Limerick
Cork

Wexford do need a proper goal scorer, I think McDonald can be that guy. Chin improved massively this year & I reckon he’ll improve further. Rory O Connor is a massive talent.
If Davy stays and can make a few more tweaks then I would see them & LK as the main two.

Cork are to be watched as the right man in charge can lead them forward. They have some youth coming through and could be best placed from the rest to challenge LK & WX.

1 Like

Cork :smile:

1 Like

Cork have too many questions from 1-7. 8-9 blow hot and cold. 14 is a superstar. 13 a potential superstar and 10 is their only ball winner. 11, 12 and 15 are so so.

3 players won’t win you an All Ireland

KK have TJ Reid & John Donnelly is all I could garner from last Sunday.

& PM Sullivan.

Cork are coming

That guy masturbating on the quay the other night will be seen to be symbollickally significant in future years

2 Likes

If Wexford lose Davy the new man might have a different vision style wise altogether and they could spend the year adapting.

He’d be some ape if he did.

Stella Sinnott could get the job

Paraic Fanning was a cog in Davy’s Wexford set up and has cut his teeth as a senior intercounty manager now.

It’s a poisoned chalice. Davy did an incredible job to make them the second best team in the country and it won’t be replicated

Davy Fitz to manage us and get that elusive 2nd All Ireland for Joe and co and Derek McGrath to Wexford. O Hanlon is driving the bus to 6mbridge again it seems.

1 Like

1 Like

I was at a wedding in 2012 that had those

Exclusively revealed on tfk. And my sources stay safe too.

4 Likes

Wonderful news.