Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Davy’s carbon footprint must be colossal

He will have Wexford in an all Ireland final next year. Easily the second best team in this year’s championship. The only team to run Tipp close in a knock out fixture

The best of the Rest.

They’ll live to regret not beating Tipp this year.

2 Likes

It’ll be a pity not to do two in a row alright.

If we meet them next year we’ll have to have a plan to bamboozle them by getting 2 (two) lads put off.
He’ll have learned from this year.

Brendan loves Davy. From The Wexford People:

And a mention for the former chairman. Brendan is some operator.

1 Like

Davy sharing a yacht with Greta Thunberg round the coast from Clare to Wexford (all televised on RTÉ, of course) would be the PR coup of decade. The warm, fuzzy feelings would be imminse.

It seems to say he’s not having a church ceremony but the whole shebang is at Dromoland castle? Surprised if that’s the case so I am.

Is he not divorced?

Very common these days, Church weddings are dying fast.

He is. Would that have a bearing the second time round?

I know it’s fairly common, but thought Davy said in interviews he’d a bit of religion.

Women organise weddings, mate. You’ll find that out.

1 Like

I think it would.

He plays golf there so he’s well in. He was married before hence no church. The location very handy for the clarecastle crew too, where his Mrs is from.

Another manager who blew a five point lead against 14 would be under serious pressure. Davy gets two years and begged to come back. What does he work at otherwise, or does he

Yes. You can only do the Church dance once mate, unless you get an annulment or the partner dies.

I didn’t go for a church wedding myself, but each to their own

They also don’t allow church weddings to near relatives.

17 Likes