Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Wexford v Galway in Wexford Park next summer will be like when Figo returned to Camp Nou with Real Madrid.

2 Likes

Davy wasn’t appreciated.

The Galviniser was knacky enough at the hurling as well as football. He ll manage Wexico in football and hurling next year

1 Like

No if, he’s gone.

Didn’t stroke his ego enough, so they didn’t.

Chinners and co should have headed down in the camper van again. Davy took it as a slight when they never turned up, so he did.

2 Likes

A Galway v Wexford Leinster final would fill Croke Park .

He will run in to a “ gauntlet of hate “ when he takes Galway to Wexford Park .
Munster hurling my arse.

1 Like

Didn’t look after him or recognise a good thing when they had it. The verbal volley from Jim Bolger probably tipped Davy over the
edge.

4 Likes

is there any truth to all this Davy to the herring chokers talk btw?

It went straight into the little black book.

I don’t know but it will be peak bantz here

He’ll ruin Galway like he did Clare. It’ll get them lots of press and attention but they needed someone like Eamon O Shea if they were going outside.

He’s gone from Wexford, the rest is speculation.

He had double concentrate Miwadi and Mikados ready and all this time so he did

I have to disagree I think he will make a job of them and get them back to the holy grail.

It was a no brainer, joining a county who won it only two years ago, narrowly beaten a year later versus a 7 hour return trip with a team who haven’t even reached a final this millennium.

2 Likes

And now a 40 minute drive to training.

He doesn’t live in oranmore! Have you tried driving to salthill lately - a disaster

If Fergal Lynch goes with him they’ll be playing 4 sweepers and the old LIT tactic will be plan B. Get the effin ball up to the ribbon cutter.

Galway have fine hurlers coming thru, they don’t need Gaelic Football tactics

1 Like

True but it still seems a very face to face process, negotiations may have been going on for some time.

Cyril Farrell has been acting as a go between and yes, the process was initiated as soon as O’Donoghue informed the county board of his decision.

1 Like