Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Tipp Mid West Radio :smile:

2 Likes

whether to go back to Wexford or give up

1 Like

A serious coup for them

1 Like

Halfway between the two.

Discussions between Davy and the Wexford County Board…

Ralph_Gives_Tony_s_Money_From_Betting_The_Sopranos_HD

4 Likes

This isn’t the premiership chief

Can someone please look up current pictures of Natalie and post them on the auld birds thread please.

1 Like

Fógra:

Davy is staying as Wexford Senior Hurling manager and will be proposed for ratification for a 2 year term.

2 Likes

Is what I’d like to be hearing this evening.

I really doubt Galway is a runner though.

6 Likes

Wexford is a very beautiful county, the jewel of the south east. Erasing this eyesore only makes it even better, can’t wait for my next visit.

i see the tfk misogyny crew is out

New RTE series idea: All Ireland winning manager and player, Davy Fitzgerald, faces the greatest challenge of his life as he attempts to keep All Star fullback Daithi Burke off the Silk Cuts for the winter. Featuring guest appearances from Pat “Daddy” Fitzgerald.

3 Likes

After much soul searching, I won’t believe Davy is staying on in Wexford until Darren Frehill announces on Morning Ireland that he’s taking the Galway job.

12 Likes

I see Paddy Power has reopened betting

Shocking. They also have odds on the next Wexford manager. Not like Powers to manipulate a market for mugs to throw down money because they “got word” of a decision. Some lad on twitter asked for odds on Fitz to stay with Wexford last night and they wouldnt give him a quote.

1 Like

No loss if he goes anyhow, and no loss if he stays.

He’s brought the lads on so much that they know the drills and strategies. All they need is someone to pick the team.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this is all a ploy by Davy to to unsettle Galway further. That or he’ll go there and do it half heartedly out of loyalty to the Wexford lads.

If Davy goes to Galway it will be the act of a mercenary cunt. He has been banging on about how much he loves and respects the Wexford players for 3 years now. If he fucks off just because Pat McDonagh flashes him his snack box, then it’s a poor reflection on Davy.

4 Likes

To be honest whatever he does now barring winning an all Ireland he will be slated from a high .

Back to Wexford and if the slightest thing goes wrong his talks with Galway will be mentioned .

At Galway he will be expected to win the all Ireland .

It could knock 20 hours of commuting time off him a week.

There isn’t a man here would stay where they are if they could knock 20 hours a week off a commute

2 Likes