deChambeaus - The Greatest Golfer of All Time?

Because he figured out how to win at golf and it’s apparently worked?

He put on 40lb which is less than 3 stone. His bodyfat % hasn’t increased though, as half of that weight gain is muscle, mostly upper body. When he applies the kraken as he calls it, his clubhead speed is 195mph. He only uses the kraken when he needs to, like when he doesn’t care if his drive is 30 yards off the fairway or when hitting out of the rough.

The man is a genius.

So he changed his body drastically for a game that you claimed is 99% mental?

Why do you hate Bryson?

Yes, it’s science you wouldn’t understand.

There’s a lot of very angry golfers out there today, mugged off by what they think is a gym monkey.

Is he doping?

That’s rugby football type gains.

I would imagine so, or at least was during the hiatus.

Is sexface a golfer?

Must be very frustrating to find out any donkey who can lift weight could master golf.

Not a sport.

Any gaelic footballer will be seething with this.

4 Likes

The rubby lads would be amazing at golf if they put what’s left of their brains to it.

South Africa would be unrale

That’s why

what a guy :clap:

Works out, uses science and doesnt drink … a perfect role model when compared to that low life Tiger Woods or Rory Mc.

1 Like

You can see why lads hate him though, he’s figured out how to get the little ball into the hole. All
It took was a passion for physics and a few protein shakes a day.

3 Likes

Harrington reckons there’s a good few other lads on the tour who can hit it just as fast if not faster than Bryson. But haven’t been doing so as it was seen as high risk. He reckons they’ll all be letting rip now

I assume you mean far. The funny thing is Wolff who he was playing with out drove him
and I’m pretty sure Rory did as well. His big advantage is how well he controls the ball from the rough and yesterday he putted almost perfectly. He also just doesn’t make mistakes, the opposite of Rory.

No fast. Club speed. That’s how he gets out of rough etc

deChambeaus is a true TFK hero.

He seems to have upset a lot of lads. Generally makes him a TFK favourite

1 Like