Defection Thread

[FONT=Calibri]Many TFK members are flexible from time to time with their sporting allegiances, their views on various other matters and even in terms of their interests and areas of expertise. I therefore think it’s only proper to set up a designated thread where posters can formally desert and disown previously held allegiances/opinions/titles. However, posters should also feel free to use this thread to confirm new associations and allegiances, and not only defections.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]-[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri]I’ve made it known on the AS Roma thread that I’ve ended my affiliation with the football club and I’d like to confirm that here also. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]-[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri]There’s also been a few references to my position as the forum’s Eredivisie expert on certain football transfer threads and on the European U21 championship thread. I’m also formally relinquishing this position as my interest in the Eredivisie has diminished and it’s some years since I was an Amsterdam ArenA regular. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]-[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri]Finally, for now, I saw everything I wanted to see in professional wrestling when I attended Wrestlemania XXV in Reliant Stadium, Houston, back in 2009. I gradually lost interest in the sport over time, invariably only tuning in for The Big Dance itself over the next couple of years, but I haven’t watched a wrestling event in over 2 years at this stage. As a result, I also renounce wrestling and the adult child freaks who continue to watch it.[/FONT]

:clap:

Bandage if you ever defect from the Home & Away tifosi i will be very very disappointed.