Deferred matches results thread

4 points in it now. O leary sent off. Nemos to lose now

Sounds like they physically went after them and Crokes didnā€™t like it.

Big boost to Cork Football.

Hard for Crokes too though, long year

1 Like

Huge boost to Cork football alright.Crokes back line are quite poor and I dont really rate Fionn Fitzgerald. I thought Kerrigan would be able to do what he liked today. Commercials had 3 or 4 really good goal scoring chances against them when it was 15 on 15 and had any of them went in it could have been a different game.

FF is the most over rated footballer around. Says it all about Kerry he is still on squad.

Kerrigan was excellent when Nemo were in trouble in County Final. He is a ridiculously frustrating player though. I think his time with Cork needs to end

Donegal murdering the Kerry babies. 2-14 to 1-13.

Geaney goal.

2-14 to 2-13.

Kerry one up.

Goal for Donegal! Darach Oā€™Connor.

Donegal 3-14 Kerry 2-16.

John Oā€™Shea equalises.

David Casey scores. Kerry one up.

Kerry win.

2-18 to 3-14.

Watching the Wexford-Kilkenny match here.

MacDara MacDonncha is a much better commentator than the first choice commentator on TG4 (Brian Tyers?) for the simple reason that he tells you the names of the players.

1 Like

His partnership with Michael Rice is very very very good.

Jesus, just finished watching the 21 highlights. @Bandage must be seething.

Ah no, I maintain a calm aura for underage games. I was very disappointed for the players alright though. Instead I went for a slow short run (6:04 min/km, see below, cc lapsed poster @fenwaypark) to get some sundown fresh air. Meanwhile, thereā€™s a cabal of victorious Galway posters still raging about the referee from behind their printers. You literally couldnā€™t make it up.

1 Like

A brisk walk to deal with a bad situation is never a bad idea

2 Likes

Where have ye been hiding the Casey lad?

Heā€™s been great in these two games. I didnā€™t know he was this good as I go down for fuck all club games these days. Lovely crisp freetaking motion too, clever in open play, good vision and drifts into space. He could be a Colin Ryan type operator.

He was on both minor set ups when still under 17, great pace and quick off the mark. Has really come on tho and been more integral to teams as he has gotten older. Has gone from a tidy speedy corner forward whoā€™ll get a point or two to being a key player and taking frees now too. Iā€™m not sure heā€™ll make the next step up, heā€™s still quite small and light, but very good attitude.

1 Like

Liam Silke has scored another goal for Corofin

They lead 1-6 to 0-6