Deferred matches results thread

A goal in it again @maroonandwhite

Division 1 B is where itā€™s at.

Weā€™re gonna fucking do this.

2-18 to 0-19.

Possibly Jack Guiney who got it.

Ah this is wonderful. Weā€™re back baby.

Fitzy done Cody over today.

Red rover

All over. Bethefuck.

Should have won by more

No point showing too much of our hand

A reminder to keep discussion of Cuala v St. Martinā€™s in this thread, please, as Iā€™m planning on watching it ā€œas liveā€.

Is that Davy stockbrokers sponsoring Cuala ??

Was wondering about that, looks like it is.

Hurling has come a long way from bovine mastitis treatment endorsements.

2 Likes

Con Oā€™Callaghan is a class player. I do wonder whether he was so influential whether theyā€™d have just been better off putting someone right in front of him
There was a 5 minute period there where he got 5 balls, scored 4 handy points and would have had a goal but laid it off for Cronin to walk it in.

Cuala giving* the Martinā€™s some trimming. Theyā€™re pretty toothless without Rory Oā€™Connor but they looked well off the pace regardless.

Michael Code sent off for an off the ball incident. The 6 didnā€™t exactly look in bits after it so Iā€™m putting it down to a dive.

Jack got a second yellow at a throw in. His opposite number put his leg across and Jack pulled. Seemed fair enough to me. Put your leg in and itā€™s your own fault.

*game might be over already.

Not sure about a dive, the wing back went mental and chased after him. Plus he didnā€™t exactly plead his case to the ref either when getting the card. Jackā€™s red was an awful decision. Willie deveroux gave a fairly dirty stroke not long after too. Missed Rory an awful lot and donā€™t think even allowing for that, they had their best 15 on the field in best positions.

Just to clarify I thought Jackā€™s pull was legitimate and certainly not a yellow.

Maybe so re the centre back I just fucking hate lads diving.

Crokes all over Nemo now.

Nemo 2 up 15 into 2nd half.

Nemo stretch it out to 4 again after weathering a bit of a storm seemingly

1 Like

5 points now

1 Like

Nemo back 5 up. Luke Connolly giving an exhibition by sounds of it.

Nemo finally dropped Tomas Oā€™Se it seems.