Deflection thread

interesting you should say that, because zemanā€™s words initiated the investigation in which agricola and giraudo were convicted and then cleared by the appeal court

italian appeal court, nototious for overturning good verdicts

The authorities realised they got the wrong people.

:rolleyes:

turning a blind eye to corruption, typical roman

I love italy as a holiday destination. Have been there four times now and I am heading back this summer so I defer to no one in appreciation of the place but only a simpleton could possibly attempt to denigrate other cultures in the areas of corruption whether it be moral political societal or general run of the mill vice using italy as a basis for favourable comparison

:rolleyes:

Cat got your tongue, Totti?

Oh Totti , Totti no.

He is not great , he is a God!

Totti - come out wherever you areā€¦

Tonight Messi was lucky, he will always have to be lucky against an Italian side.

http://i.minus.com/ib1cbTAB9yZzxV.gif

Typical from youā€¦ Not an ounce of class!

I think I conducted myself extraordinarily this evening especially given the circumstances in which Barcelona scored their second goal, yet another controversial night involving Barcelona in the CL.

There is absolutely no doubt Totti that you have always conducted yourself extraordinarily.

Totti does make it very easy for people to poke fun at him but it always makes nights like this extraordinarily entertaining.

At the end of the day I will always have my dignity, principles and conduct myself with class and that is something I can be proud of - whatever the result.

You wear smelly shirts and think spitting at people is acceptable, not very dignified and not classy.

I donā€™t wear smelly shirts, I wear clean shirts. I donā€™t happen to have glandular problems and bad hygiene. I think spitting is much less unsavory than physical violence. You think it is acceptable to distort reality to your agenda, that is the height of ungentlemanly conduct.