Deflection thread

You know they had to qualify for the World Cup first.

I told you yesterday @Nembo_Kid is an imposter, a fraud even. He can’t even wind people up anymore.

Your all over the place again. Dismissing that he qualified Ireland for the World Cup and they arguing how he never managed to get Ireland to the euros.

Yes and Keane was only a disposable part to the squad as Ireland’s subsequent performance showed. We got on no worse without him, probably better I would say.

I think it’s a disgrace that some traitor from Cork is being brought up in a thread about the greatest footballer of the last 25 years

1 Like

This is a crazy thread, Messi is a joy to watch. If you don’t think his great you’re not a football fan for me tbh.

The man is a genius, and a credit to association football.

These are just sad soccer hipsters who have nothing in their lives.it’s obviously not rational.

Anyone who doesn’t see Keane either for his talents, personality dislikes aside, is an utter fucking moron with an agenda who know little about sport. No Zidane clearly, but a top top player and one with fantastic consistency who sacrificed himself for the team.

Agreed pal.
The likes of Keane is sadly missing from the Premier league’s big clubs now. Their’s no leaders’s of men (John Terry apart) anymore just pure mercenaries from every corner of the world. Good luck to them but it’s great a shame as well.

Maybe we are dinosaurs I don’t know.

Keane didn’t sacrifice himself for the team, you’d be actually hard pressed to find a more self absorbed player in the history of the game. How many times did the egotist let his team mates down with his lack of discipline?

Ya ya.
You are an awful tool

Was Roy Queen sacrificing himself for the team when he was feigning injuries to avoid playing in World Cup playoffs?

2 Likes

ONCE AGAIN

Mythi goes missing on the world stage.

Bump

Messi’s Chris Waddle moment.

Messi has retired from international football

1 Like

That is hilarious.

Messi has done a Boycott again.

The Mythi lovers surely can’t have the nerve to defend another failure.

“Oh but he scored a hat trick against Panama!”

:laughing:

1 Like

Aguero and masherano gone too.