Depression - Log Thread

Fuck off, you fucking fool.

1 Like

Thats a clamping

Ronda Rousey - saying she contemplated suicide after getting beat by Holly Holm

Prison Break star, Wentworth Miller.

This is a subject I’ve since written about, spoken about, shared about. But at the time I suffered in silence. As so many do. The extent of my struggle known to very, very few. Ashamed and in pain, I considered myself damaged goods. And the voices in my head urged me down the path to self-destruction. Not for the first time. I’ve struggled with depression since childhood. It’s a battle that’s cost me time, opportunities, relationships, and a thousand sleepless nights.

In 2010, at the lowest point in my adult life, I was looking everywhere for relief/comfort/distraction. And I turned to food. It could have been anything. Drugs. Alcohol. Sex. But eating became the one thing I could look forward to. Count on to get me through. There were stretches when the highlight of my week was a favorite meal and a new episode of TOP CHEF.

PJ Ward

Also has PTSD thrown in aswel

Is this the chap that made a tit of himself in front of Hill 16 after the Leinster minor final in 2000 before realising he had county dysphoria and switched from Westmeath to Offaly?

The same fella, former Westmeath, Offaly and New York player - now a bodybuilder with depression and ptsd

Your not really presenting all the facts here. He got shit beaten out of him by a gang of cnts whilst working as a prison officer in the joy and his problems stemmed from that

I had a look at his twitter handle there, does his bad grammar and spelling stem from that too?

Don’t know anything about the man apart from an interview that was in the paper yesterday. There was no mention of the beating causing literacy issues though

I worked with him in NY he was only a middlin sheetrocker

Apologies - I didn’t realise we had to give a background, just assumed it was a log

1 Like

The poor auld cork goalkeeper will have to be watched

1 Like

Whats this now?

Shamrock Rovers striker Mikey Drennan.

Ex shamrock rovers ? Heard he was getting sacked ? He cant be good for morale

Would be harsh to sack the lad for that? Decent player in fairness on his day.

I’d say he will be gently nudged towards the exit door now anyway.

Heard he was getting sacked last week.he is muck

Niall Quinn.

Back hurling with the village and meant to be very good.