Depression - Log Thread

Hopefully everything goes well for your sister in law.

She deserves it.

1 Like

There was obviously a few issues but sounds like he snapped or it was a snap decision but who knows, it sounds very bizarre but I have heard of similar stories. I would think that the thoughts of ones young kids would be enough to deter them from doing it.

At least he wont remember it but some difficult conversation to come in time. Hope it works out

I think with something like suicide you are dealing with something so intricate - basically the workings of an individual mind who has experienced life differently from anyone else.

It is impossible for others to get inside that person’s head and think of mitigating factors as we are simply not them nor ever could be.

That said, it is understandable for others to point them out.

That is what makes depression so difficult to ‘treat’. Every case is different yet a lot of people don’t seem to get that.

5 Likes

Chris Kirkland has opened up about his battle with depression

You kept that quiet, congrats mate

1 Like

people of oireland

Would 10 Of My Friends Please Copy & Paste?
National Suicide
Prevention
0800 273 8255
It’s Ok Not To Be Ok

This fella on with Daithi and Maura now

Nicole Owens who plays for Dublin Ladies footballers knows as the ‘Jackies’ apparently

At least he didn’t accuse them if rape

1 Like

I suspect that Mary Black is about to run foul of the TFK misogyny/hardchaw crew

She wasn’t able to look after her son but was able to fulfill a world tour? That’s nothing to do with depression but a woman who didn’t want to get her priorities right.

It’s a problem with a lot of women these days, zero interest in looking after the child they brought into this planet.

1 Like

It explains that woman’s heart dirge

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit straight 48 hour ban** for introducing a topic about a women’s mental health issue onto the forum with the hope that posters may mock this woman and her mental health issues .

Regard has been had to the tone of the post when deciding to give a straight ban instead of a warning**

11 Likes

Excellent moderation.

3 Likes

Thanks mate

I just felt that @backinatracksuit introduced the topic solely to get offended by peoples reaction

Not a good look

4 Likes

Mocking the song is fair game though

Spot on mate. He really is a horrible git.

2 Likes

Fully justified, he was mocking autistic people yesterday. A very bad weekend for his franchise.

2 Likes