Diet & Nutrition

Makes your porridge rotten does it?

It’s an acquired taste but it’s not bad, you need to build up to it. I do find a noticeable difference in early morning energy levels but that could be in my head.

Is there caffeine in it? I used throw it in protein shakes the odd, the flavour works there but wouldn’t fancy it in porridge.

Spirulina makes you feel great after drinking it, but it’s so disgusting it’s hard to ingest.

100ml of beetroot juice before my training today, 8 x half miles intervals at 5:00 min pace, its simply unreal, my cardio-respiratory endurance went off the charts, I could have done another 8

Only Dublin do that sure

This is how I eat these days. 8 meals a week for 53.00 no brainer.

Dropped around 2000 calories from my week.

No prep. Little cooking.

Little or no shopping

No rushed or tired decision making

1 Like

You would want your head examined not to be eating pre prepped meals.

It’s 2018 lads. Ffs.

1 Like

Never get a days work done if you had to prepare healthy food yourself

1 Like

Utter shit

3 Likes

Other Great thing about pre prepped stuff is no food waste.

Gourmet fuel in Dublin is excellent.

1 Like

It’s a fucking laugh. Fellas are to busy running around gyms like fucking gobshites to cook a proper meal for themselves.

12 Likes

It’s mental

You couldn’t make it up. They’d eat some shit prepared by TJ Reid, the renowned dietician, so they can have time to sweat like a pig in a gym.

15 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Do you cook and prepare all your own meals

If you went and did some strength training you might have a longer and healthier life

Except for the odd one I have in a restaurant, yes.

Strength training won’t cure hereditary diseases, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

You’d seriously have to question the priorities of anyone who can’t find time to cook food for themself. Are their lives really that unbalanced or are they just being sucked in by the latest fad?

1 Like

Nice try.

You can waste all the time you want but if someone can cook better food, in a more balanced way, it costs me no time, it saves me hours and 80-100 euro a week then I think we all know who the fools are.

2 Likes