Directions From Dublin Airport

Think there’s a left luggage place on the left after you leave the old terminal and walk through the building with the supermarket in it.

Did you tell them to follow the big blue signs for M50 southbound?

Just re-read your message @anon32894817, does yer man realise how tight he’s leaving it for himself to land, get off the plane, get through the stupid summer passport queues, pick up his bags and check in? Landing in Dublin during the summer can take an hour from wheels touching the ground to getting the far side of passport control. His flight will probably be boarding an hour before take off.

Id say he will be in a world of epic regret at that plan when he lands back from the hollas facing into 24 hours of flying :confounded::confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

And his system is going to be absolutely fuxked from vodka and powder for a week. No chance, no chance at all, that hes making that connection

He’ll be needing an aisle seat at the least anyways.

1 Like

3 hours is cutting it very fine. Tons of delayed flights these days and that’s before you’ve even got to the passport queue. What time are ye landing?

Can you pay to jump the queues?
You can even pay to skip the immigration queue these days at manc, the cunts. You now cannot even drop off without paying four quid.

Am I the only one wondering how the mid 80s german woman got on driving from Dublin airport to Cork on her own?

Bates all someone didnt spin up for her

2 Likes

Is that charged by couric or is it a flat charge?

I think it’s gas Choco was worried about how someone from Germany would cope with Ireland’s one motorway.

2 Likes

Yea, there’s a facility for this, not sure if its for every airline, but any one who wouldn’t be using it is a mug.

Do they generally not allow you to go to the top of the queue if you have another flight to catch?

When you’re a big wheel in Manc like @flattythehurdler you can jump to the top of any queue you want.

The only way to pay to jump the immigration queue would be to use the platinum service in Dublin airport.

You can pay to be fast fracked through security.

I’m not sure that would be worth the money.

2 Likes

It would depend on the length of the queue at the security and the time someone has before their flight takes off I suppose…

1 Like

Not a fan of a good fast fracking them no?

I’m just more comfortable with the good old-fashioned process of putting my things in my bag/jacket and placing them in the box, rather than having them flushed out of me in high-pressure jets of water. It’s a personal thing, I guess.

1 Like

I meant “fast-tracked” there lads. Apologies for the confusion

1 Like