Disappearing threads

Strange one here. A thread was created, purportedly by me, for me and others to discuss free speech topics,but in an ironic twist of fate the free speech thread has been shut down apparently?

Great idea, and the toxic category is a fantastic addition.

What’s this?

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/c/toxic/21

The justifications of the murders of civilians has no place on the main forum.

Well said mate

Ooops. My bad. Clearly they do have a place on the main forum, as they’ve just been moved back.

Civilian murder isn’t considered toxic??

No. And, so much so that our very mention of it has been split into yet another thread.

A far-left fascist faction of TFK is attempting to create a left-wing cultural revolution designed to overthrow the Nogra. This fascism demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted and punished.

1 Like

But sure it’s only one who’s afraid of debate. You should have been here a few years ago,there was real left wing posters who made solid arguments and wouldn’t back from one. How times have changed.

Someone has been studying boards.ie where only those who agree with the mods are allowed post.

Which one are you talking about? I can think of a lot more.

“Don’t touch my ball”

1 Like

My emphasis.

But sure anyways we’ve said enough on this topic. The fight for free speech continues.

I’d say lay down the keyboard for the night mate

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it is deemed to be the wrong opinion. No surprise these lads were big fans of the Soviet Union.

Will do mate just had to highlight a few things first. Not unreasonably.

Lads ye talk some shite

2 Likes

We are the last hope left for sanity and civilization mate.
Enjoy your time in the gulag.

2 Likes

Freedom of speech is one thing, but now freedom of expression and even freedom of opinion are threatened too. If you express your own views there will be consequences. Groupthink will result in silence.

1 Like