Do your eyes change colour with age?

I used to have very dark brown eyes when I’m younger, I would now classify my eyes as more a hazel shade.

@Fitzy need not reply.

2 Likes

Have you tried the INTERNET?

Mine have turned from blue to royal blue in the last year

1 Like

Which one sounds most like me, guys?

Brown Eyes: Outgoing, vivacious, and affable. People with brown eyes are often individualists who are steadfast, serious, practical, self sufficient, with a somewhat retiring nature, and a strong sense of commitment. Often attractive, adorable, and enjoys making new friends. Kind, loyal and devoted to the special people in their lives, likes to cheer people up, and known as the best kissers of all.

Hazel Eyes: Determined, imaginative, loves adventure and trying new things, often has a boundless inner vitality. People with hazel eyes are often risk takers yet profound thinkers, courageous in the face of adversity, aware of their own limitations, responsible, but often have a serious selfish streak.

Cataracts.

Get thee to the doctors

I have Hazel eyes… Sometimes brown is stronger, sometimes green is stronger.

The eyeball is the only organism in your body that is fully grown at birth

4 Likes

No if fact eyes are the only part of body not to age

And @anon61878697 willy

1 Like

I was gonna use that gag but realised it was pretty poor and only something someone with a small pecker would say.

If your eyes are changing colour, you may have a very serious medical issue. You should consult a medical professional immediately. It may already be too late for you.

I think it is a message from God.

If your eyes have changed colour get yourself to a doctor immediately.

You mean like one of those alien things?

Probably just due to the amount of light shining into your eyes.
Or were you wearing those coloured contact lenses?
Or did you take your sunglasses off?

He has the pink eye… His flat mate is farting into his face or he does wash his hands after he cleans his hole and is rubbing particles of shit into his eye when he rubs them.

@Il_Bomber_Destro
@mick_jones
@carryharry
@Sidney

3 Likes

Has Fitzy been looking into your eyes?

Fitzy has dodgy eyes.

Fitzy has one blind eye and one perfect eye, so your statement is incorrect.

1 Like