Documentaries worth watching

Looks interesting, thanks for the tip!

Unbelievable. You couldn’t pay these people enough.

1 Like

In World War 2 the average age for the combat soldier was 26.

In Vietnam he was 19

Nnnnnnnnnnnnn nineteen

3 Likes

None of them received a hero’s welcome.

Was that on an intro for something?

On the advice of @Watchyourtoes I’m starting the Vietnam war documentary

1 Like

Do you have Netflix?

It’s phenomenal. You’ve a few bitter lads here lashing out because they are not allowed watch it … the usual begrudger carry on.

4 Likes

On the advice of forum heavelyweights I am Going to be abandon Better Call Saul and start watching this

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk

1 Like

I always thought a Ho Chi Men was some form of chicken satay until I watched it.

1 Like

I used to have a subscription to “NAM - The Vietnam Experience 1965-1975” a bi monthly publication from the late 80s that came in 19 parts.

I’ll watch this documentary as the forums resident Vietnam war expert. It is war and not War as the US never formally declared war on Vietnam.

I recall reading about the “foot rot” the soldiers experienced due to their feet being wet all the time. Feet would swell up, become infected and ulcers develop.

1 Like

I really look forward to your review.

1 Like

Herself has it. Very good only an hour in

2 Likes

China were as week as piss at that time. I reckon Ireland could have conquered them. No resolve.

It’s on PBS every evening for anyone who hasn’t netflix

I’m sure its On Demand on their site as well for free, I watched most of it last year on demand a couple of days after it aired there. Though might be GeoBlocked in Ireland.

Any lad not watching it is a mug frankly.

2 Likes

Blue planet 2. Only just watching it recently. Salvage