Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

Yes.

I think you’re being hypersensitive about being portrayed as a bit of a goth.

I think it would be more respectful to have this debate next Sunday.

And we could have had two if Tuesday Blue got a break.

1 Like

Not at all, i was never anything like a goth, i believe it was you got all sensitive about being labelled a eunuch and a floppy cock by another poster, you could never be expected to understand what Dolores wrote about.

McGowan was a plastic, his Oirish relations gave him a bottle of Guinness when he was 4. There was one other half paddy and 7 or 8 English lads and they played up to the Oirish fiddleewhackery very very well

Its fascinating to watch a lad from malahyde who is in the pretend ira latch onto them.

3 Likes

I thought it was a nasty post but I have a thick skin. I think you guys should ease off with the pitchforks because I said The Cranberries made poor music that was loved by goths and emo people.

Is Limerick still known as stab city?

Wow brah, a lot of anger there just because you were corrected

What has you so wound up

Better than surrender city I guess

1 Like

Technically The Cranberries are Ireland’s biggest band as according to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy U2 are English having two English members.

Westlife are bigger

1 Like

Nobody in the home of popular music has heard of Westlife mate. Thankfully.

I had a lot of angst in his early teens and 20s.

Come down and find out kid

2 Likes

Are you going to stab him for a comment he made on the internet! Really!

1 Like

You can do much better than that. Are you a Hutch or a Kinahan man?

Yeah, Alf… Sure I am.

This is some twee thread alright.
A few of the sensible posters refused to jump on to the grief bandwagon and the limerick posters go mad and gang up on them.
Twee as you like.

1 Like

Incorrect pal, what you said was this

But have yet to put forward any factual evidence of any sort other than bullshit rambling.

There was a couple of former posters here who hung their hat on actual facts, not cluster. They’d rip thru you if they were still around here.

1 Like

It’s an opinion, @gman - I’m sorry if mine differs with yours.